About Robby Bishop
Photography is a major part of my life. I have been a professional photographer for almost 30 years. I worked for 10 of those years with a major studio in Lafayette. I am the past executive director of the APPG (Acadiana Professional Photographers Guild) for the last 16 years and am a past President. I have been married for 27 years and have 2 children.
- Professional Photographers of America (PPA) www.ppa.com
- Southwest Professional Photographers of America (SWPPA)
- ASP - American Society of Photographers
- "Photographer of the Year 2009, 2010, 2012 & 2013" Prof. Photog of America (PPA)
- Professional Photographers of Louisiana (PPLA) (Board of Directors)
- Acadiana Professional Photographers Guild (APPG) (Past President and Exec. Director)
- Professional Photographers of Louisiana (PPLA) Board of Directors District 2
- PPLA Print Exhibition Committee CHAIRMAN
- CPP (Certified Professional Photographer)
- Masters Degree (Professional Photog. of America)
- FAA Certified Commercial DRONE Pilot
Robby Bishop Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Southern Louisiana area for their unique style of photography and their custom album designs. Combining Traditional and Photojournalism for a unique blend and complete wedding coverage. We only allow ourselves to be commissioned for 30 weddings per year to ensure the utmost quality in our AMAZING albums and finished portraits. Our collections begin at $2090 and most collections include Bridal session, Engagement session and wedding day coverage. A 2nd photographer is available in most packages. Most of our studio's clients rank photography as one of the highest priorities within their wedding and invest between 20-40% of their wedding budget on photography. Call to schedule a studio visit and consultation, as we are normally booked 9 to 12 months before the wedding date. Let International Wedding Photographer - Robby Bishop and his team capture your family memories on this once of a lifetime day.
Robby L. Bishop, M.Photog, CPP